What We Do
Ken understands the remarkably high stakes in today’s emergency response environment. Instant 24-7 news and active social media bring unprecedented scrutiny under which any misstep carries grievous consequences. Organizations must stay ahead of the curve, rapidly implementing effective response plans and deploying personnel trained to take effective action on behalf of customers, employees, and other stakeholders.
We specialize in:
- Working with clients to identify potential scenarios;
- Evaluating existing plans, procedures, and facilities;
- Providing short- and long-term recommendations to maximize readiness;
- Creating effective notification and deployment strategies;
- Training employees to proficiency;
- Testing and refining results through realistic exercises and drills.
A major accident is likely the most critical professional test you and your organization will ever encounter. Let us help you face it with the confidence of knowing you’re ready.